Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What a beggar......


NO, JEFF ISN'T THE BEGGAR

Nemo is such a beggar. We have created this monster though. He is just too cute, how can you resist that little head tilt and whimper with this big brown eyes.

Today Jeff was preparing the chicken for our family get together on Saturday and I looked over from where I was working at the kitchen table and this is what I saw. Nemo just sitting there staring at Jeff, willing something to fall from the counter so that he could scoop it up.

It does get annoying sometimes. Especially the time I found him ON the kitchen table when he thought I had left the house. He was perfectly still, almost like he was thinking, "If I don't move maybe she won't notice me." Yeah, that wasn't good.

But he IS such a CUTE beggar, isn't he?!!

1 comments:

Lois Christensen December 15, 2009 at 10:32 PM  

Very cute. I can see why it's hard to say no.

Hmmmmmmm........ 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP